In the Automotive division, you will shape the mobility of tomorrow. Together with our customers, we develop system solutions for enhanced aerodynamics and efficiency. This means: We protect the environment while also improving the driving experience of millions of vehicles.
In the Röchling Group you’ll be shaping industry. Worldwide. Together, we are changing everyday lives by making cars lighter, making drug packaging safer and enhancing industrial applications. With 11,000 employees in 25 countries.
In Laives (BZ) we are looking for an Advance Development Engineer – Electrical Sector.
Where we need you
The Advance Development Engineer represents the central figure in research projects oriented towards the development of new products or processes. He/she will be in charge of technical, economic and timing management and will coordinate the cross-functional team assigned to the project.
The candidate will expose the technical-economic results of his work both within the company and towards customers (OEMs).
- Management of assigned applied research projects from a technical, economic and timing aspect, as well as coordination of the cross-functional team
- Management of relations with external partners
- Preparation of reports and presentations on projects progresses
- Analysis of technical results achieved
How to convince us
- Degree in a technical field
- Experience in project management
- Experience in the electronic fields and knowledge of electronic components integration within a vehicle
- General expertise in sensors and actuators for automotive applications, ability to lead development and validation activities
- Preferable experience with CAN, SENT and LIN communication system implementation, test bench design and implementation, test report generation and data analysis
- Good knowledge of the English language
Good organizational skills, communication and interpersonal skills, interest and propensity for innovation, ability to work in a team as well as the ability to work under pressure complete the profile.
What we offer
- Direct employment in the company – CCNL Gomma Plastica on 13 months, paid holidays / permits / overtime, company canteen, welfare system and company agreements including discounts for various services (cars and motorcycles, insurance and banks, mobility and travel, fashion, time free, culture and instructions, technology)
- Opportunity to grow professionally and personally
- Specific and continuous training courses, aimed at improving and retaining more and more competent and motivated employees
- The opportunity to work in a modern production facility, with the values of an international family business