The Oberalp Group is a management driven family business – a house of brands that creates high quality technical mountaineering products. We have 6 own brands Salewa, Dynafit, Pomoca, Wild Country, Evolv and LaMunt. As an exclusive partner of other brands in the sports sector we offer our entire know how in communication, sales and image building.
We are a team of 700 employees in 9 countries worldwide – a group of adventurers and dreamers, mountaineers, looking for their next peak.
As a The Demand Planning Specialist you are responsible to grant the right stock level of finished products for the allocated Brand(s) to allow the sales teams reach their sales targets, reducing at the same time the risk of overstock at the end of the season. You are also responsible for the Planning process and data management related to special projects.
You will also ensure the correct execution of the seasonal buy proposals, give support and indications to the Product Managers for the right dimensioning of the seasonal matrix and give instructions to the sales leaders in the sales forecast activities.
• Collect and analyse the sales forecasts and propose a total forecast for each reference coherent with target and sales campaign development
• Translate the total sales forecast into a purchase proposal, based on the production MOQ, the actual and projected future stock and in the lifecycle of the product
• Work closely with all relevant departments which are part of the process such as sales, product divisions, customer service, logistics
• Set and monitor the KPIs on the forecast accuracy for continuous improvement
• Contributes to the analysis of Styles/Style-colors/SKUs vs. sales orders to maximize line list efficiency
• Monitor and provide periodical stock report, propose action in case of overstock.
• Perform detailed weekly Preorder Reports at customer and style level
• Analyze and comment the collected data to determine sales campaign trends, underline deviation versus plan and include the evidence in the demand forecasts
• Degree in Economics, Statistics or similar
• 2+ years’ experience in supply chain and/or business analysis
• Experience in consumer goods industry is an advantage
• Strong analytical approach and numerical acumen
• Fluent in English, German and/or Italian
• Excellent Excel skills
• Advanced ERP and business intelligence software user knowledge
• Specific forecasting, sales and demand planning processes know how
Workplace: Bolzano, IT
If you are interested to work in a challenging, international and dynamic environment then apply now!